Wound Care for Professionals
Improved Patient Management with a Specialized Wound Care Technology Program for Patients with Skin Lesions. CLV has a proprietary integrated HIPPA-compliant mobile software technology that provides a tele-monitoring and analytics solution to help wound care providers better measure, monitor and manage their wound care patient to reduce cost and improve outcomes. This is accomplished by:
- A multidisciplinary team evaluating patients with a chronic history of skin lesions, or where the injury involves damage to subcutaneous tissue or greater tissue extension.
- Leveraging highly trained wound care staff to use NPUAP guidelines to comply with Medicare standard for OASIS documentation
- Improving education of health care professionals about new skin care techniques
- Providing treatments with innovative systems as well as introducing a variety of healing products
- Providing state-of-the-art diagnostic testing in the home. Using a Real-Time PCR panel, we can detect pathogens present in a wound within 24-48 hours, allowing for the most precise treatment to begin before further damage is done to the wound.
Stay connected with us: